Followers

Follow

Friday 28 July 2017

Vinnaithandi Varuvaya (Hangover) 'Introducing Special People'

I am very much addicted to films and I accept that...

But, I agreed to myself not to watch a single movie for another 8 months and charted a decision. I am always bold to my 'decisions charts' and follow them with utmost respect, even if I feel not to, sometimes. I used to watch videos on GATE, IES videos on some technical phenomenon's and some high news on YouTube, and I had terms and conditions in the 'decision charts' to allow these. I used to watch them regularly and all those trending videos and channel videos tempted me put a click on it but as I said, I am bold enough to my decisions.

In Delhi here, around 1200km from parents and around 2800km from my loved one's and special people, I already felt the taste of loneliness to the extreme, but each and every day passing by decreased them and initiated the habituation/adaptation phenomenon that Darwin explained about we living being's. I was confident about every following day, but then something suddenly killed all the doings. I started feeling bad, started feeling lonely and it made me desperately sad (the reason is private, couldn't expose). Some people become so important to us that they control our lives unknowingly. They dont talk to us when we wont but thats ok, but when we talk and they keep shut with no reason, it feels bad. And it feels too bad that you cant sleep at the night. I used to sleep at 10pm and would be in those obvious dreams by 10.30pm and none can dare wake me up till 6am then. But now, even @3.30am am unable to sleep, I feel I am tired but yet I couldnt find the reactive sleep. These things happen even when some people just do some actions or by saying nothing. We are all influenced by some or the other people like this. I know every reader has someone like this and yes they are very Special People; atleast for us. Yes, this is that same Special Person am talking about(If you are following my blog).

I was already getting mad, and the idea of watching a movie popped up but my boldness overrided the sadness. I went on and on carrying and dragging them with me; the sorrow. I am a person who like sorrows and find happiness through them, though you might not understand how and why but it is just unexplainable; even I cant explain. But this is a sorrow, am unable to fight. I was defeated and being defeated many times till today.

Today, I accidentally found Vinnaithandi Varuvaya film on the channel sections on my YouTube. I listened to my heart and watched it. I still dont know how I did it but it was all a mind-feedback-technology. The film which I hated a lot, the film that didnt make any sense, the film that was raw and impossible, the film that show a Christian girl (23years) from Kerala and a hindu boy (22years) from Tamil Nadu love each other and because the family doesnt allow, they make some unwanted decisions and split there parts dramatically, meant nothing and just a waste of time for me when I was in my first quarter of 11th Standard.

'Some people make too idiotic films with no story and some idiotic people like it and ask to watch' I said to my friend who game me this movie which he regretted later.

After watching the movie almost exactly 6 years, I am simply mad about the movie now. I simply said to myself :

'How on earth, didnt I like it?'

I kept saying to myself,
'What a film mannn'

I acknowledged to myself- 'You Now Know Love'
(Credits to brilliant acting by Trisha and Silambarasan and Gautam Vasudev Menon; my now favourite for the astonishingly extraordinary and real film; love the team of Vinnaithandi Varuvaya film)

I am out of it, am out of the sorrow but definitely one thing I learned and yes I am learning it day by day now that Love is something that none can experience twice and will be the best thing anyone can anyday have. Ignoring love is ignoring yourself. I bet you to my life, please go for love than anything if you are really...

Hope, the Special People know love someday.

Waiting Continues..!!!

Although once broken, I am bold enough  not to go for any other movie. Decision Charts 'followed'.

I just want to say this one thing to end:

'Life and Love are never two different things, living life with love is the real LIFE'

Good Day..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment