Followers

Follow

Saturday 30 June 2018

My Marriage Story

'Me' and 'Her' �
I was 12 years old when I saw this prettiest of the machines. I feel in love right when I enjoyed it as a pillion.
I am 23 and she is 117 years old, but I preffered to live with her shutting the stereotype down. 11 years of our relationship was soo cool that my love to her inlcined upwards till date.
Last 2 months, I was in total dilemma about the dress she must wear. I researched a lot. I asked her family about various colors and styles with its interpretations. I finally decided to make her wear the "Stealth Black", in which she looks just amazing. I am the happiest man in this world to have decided to be with girl I have choose, the girl I knew and the girl I loved.
Introducing you my only love:
'ROYAL ENFIELD STEALTH BLACK'
499cc, Single Cylinder, EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection), Twin Spark Engine
Max Torque - 41.4Nm @ 5000RPM
Max Power - 27.2BHP @ 5250RPM
'My Bride'
���
Pic By: Midhun Kg


No comments:

Post a Comment